GBPS Library

Any topic that we don't seem to have a particular section for ...
crisgrim

GBPS Library

Post by crisgrim »

Hi All

I'm attending the GBPS meeting in London on the 29th January, if anybody requires anything from the library let me know and I'll bring the books along with me.

Chris Grimshaw
Liberian
crisgrim

Transfer from previous board: original post 1594

Post by crisgrim »

Hi All

I'll be attending the Streetly Stamp Fair on Saturday 5th March, if anybody requires anything from the library let me know and I'll bring the books along with me.

Chris Grimshaw
Liberian
crisgrim

Transfer from previous board: original post 2149

Post by crisgrim »

Hi All

I'm planning to attend the regional meeting at Worcester on Saturday 14th July, if anyone requires anything from the library please advise and I'll bring it along with me. Contact me via email or on my mobile please, 07892 861240.
I'll also be at York, attending the 60th Anniversary meeting of the FPHS, again contact me if anything is required or you wish to return anything. For members in the South I'll be attending the War and Philately event at Banstead organised by Peter High on Saturday August 11th. This is your opportunity to reduce your postage cost when borrowing from the library.

Cheers Chris

Librarian
crisgrim

Transfer from previous board: original post 2150

Post by crisgrim »

Hi All

A successful day at Worcester for the library, one member had contacted me in advance for two publications which I brought along. I also brought along a selection of new and interesting publications for members too view. This resulted in one further book loan. As mentioned in my previous post I'll be at York this coming weekend, Contact me if there's anything you'd like me to bring. I hope to repeat the exercise of bringing along a selection of publications at further meetings I attend.

Cheers Chris

Librarian