My 1d.Downey Collection - Video Tour

The first George V issues of 1911-12.
skilo54

Post by skilo54 »

Hello from Canada my GBPS friends!

I recorded a short video that shows my Downey Head Collection as it sat as of March 23 2010. The link to it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXKne5IDOuc and feature=fvsr

If you want to have a look just copy and paste the above information into your address bar at the top of your internet browser and you will join me in flipping through my pages. I am constantly trying to add to it and always seem to be rearranging and reorganizing, but I really am not complaining! :)

I understand the reso isn't the greatest, but please feel free to ask any questions, post any comments, suggestions or general observations you may have on this thread after you have had a gander!

I look forward to any and all feedback, and Thanks for taking the time to read this thread and hopefully posting your comments below!

Kind Regards,

Skilo

p.s.- I lost the first (Mar.23rd) message somehow, so I have tried my hardest to recreate the literary genius that is floating in cyberspace somewhere ;)
skilo54

Transfer from previous board: original post 1672

Post by skilo54 »

I would also like to add that if anyone wants to have a closer look at any of the material in my collection, please feel free to ask! I will happily oblige with a 1200 dpi scan, no charge! :)

Have a Good One,

Skilo
skilo54

Transfer from previous board: original post 1940

Post by skilo54 »

I just thought I would share a nice collage I have been able to create from some of the items from my Downey Head collection. I have a few of these and really like to use them as my computer desktop image, they look great in my opinion! I use "Google Picasa" to create these and it is really straight forward and easy to do.

A bit of eye-candy never hurts eh!?

Have a Good One,

Skilo54
skilo54

Transfer from previous board: original post 1941

Post by skilo54 »

Here it is, I had to reformat it so I could attach it correctly.
Attachments
1941_1.png
skilo54

Post by skilo54 »

Postally used not up your alley? Well here is another collage I have created, this time using some Mint 1d.Downey Heads.

Thanks for taking a look and I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Skilo54
Attachments
1960_1.png